3/30/21 WEBINAR | Bulletproof Your Back, Low Back Pain (Re)Solved
Completely free webinar from MedFit Classroom!
Tuesday, March 30, 2021
10:00am PT (1:00pm ET)
IF YOU CAN’T WATCH LIVE, a recording is sent to all registrants the day following the live broadcast.
Did you know that low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the US.? Over 80% of Americans suffer from low back pain in their lifetime. One of the best treatment options is exercise, however you need to make sure you are doing the correct exercise for each specific condition. Investigate the different spinal conditions you may face, how to assess these conditions and what you can do to help these clients manage and resolve these conditions… and just what it has to do with “Pelvic Bias”.
In this webinar, presenter Brian Ritchey will cover the following:
- Examine in depth the anatomy and kinesiology of the spine
- Learn assessment techniques and then what to do with the information
- Learn what pelvic bias is and how it is the keystone to working with the Low Back Pain client
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Brian Richey is a Medical and Corrective Exercise expert and international lecturer. Brian is owner and operator of Fit 4 Life DC, a Medical Exercise and Pilates studio in NW Washington DC.
With over 25 years of experience in post-rehab and fitness, Brian’s goal is to help people Move Better, Stand Taller and Exercise Pain Free.
Brian is certified as a:
- Medical Exercise Program Director through the American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehab Professionals (AAHFRP)
- Medical Exercise Specialist through AAHFRP
- Post Rehabilitation Conditioning Specialist through AAHFRP
- Certified Instructor of the M.E.L.T. Method
- Certified Power Plate® Instructor
Brian holds a B.S. in Exercise Science/Kinesiology from the University of Hawai‘i. Brian is also a graduate of the Honolulu School of Massage and was a Licensed Massage Therapist in the state of Hawai‘i. He has worked as a personal trainer since 1993 throughout Hawai‘i and Washington, D.C. Brian is also an instructor for the American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehab Professionals and lectures nationwide.