8/11/20 WEBINAR | Chronic Inflammation: The One Unifying Link Between All Diseases
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST
IF YOU CAN’T WATCH LIVE, a recording is sent to all registrants the day following the live broadcast.
Presented by Shira Litwack
According to Harvard Health, the one unifying link between all diseases, mental and physical is the presence of chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation comes from an imbalance in our redox state, our production of pro-oxidants, vs our supply of antioxidants.
This webinar will discuss:
- The link between chronic inflammation and disease
- Oxidative stress to chronic inflammation
- Endogenous vs. exogenous sources
- What defines Aging? (Hint: It is not the presence of fine lines and wrinkles as our cosmetics wants us to believe!)
- The power we have over genetics!
- Are we paving the road to hell with good intentions?
MedFit Network professional members receive free access to this webinar. If you’re a member, click here to log in to your account and access free registration. [Not yet a member? Click here to learn more about membership]
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Shira believes in an integrative approach to healing – disease prevention and recovery is all about orchestrating the inner cacophony into a beautiful symphony. Exercise, Nutrition & Lifestyle habits construct our inner ecosystem, which determines if we are able to fend off or succumb to illness.
According to the CDC 75% of Illness is lifestyle, not genetic. Genetics is thought to be only 5-10% of cancer occurrence
Exercise is a vital member of our Inner ecosystem & therefore, Integrative Oncology. The myths and misinformation create mayhem. Shira is regularly consulted by Naturopaths, oncologists, health coaches on cancer exercise and exercise adherence. No 2 people, even with the same cancer and treatment protocol, will have the same exercise recommendations – this is unique per person.
Shira has been interviewed & published in hundreds of resources over the last 12 years. Articles featured in: ezines, ArticlesInk, European Registry of Exercise Professionals, The National Post, Investment Executive Magazine, Directory of Greater Toronto, Canadian Leukemia & Lymphoma Association, Prostate Cancer Canada, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada, Anytime Fitness, Today’s Black Woman, Today’s Seniors,
Shira has been interviewed on: City TV, National Public Radio, Sirius XM Dr. Rehab, Dr. Jonathan Whiteson, Living Cancer Free, Web Talk Radio, Voice America, Obesity Control Center.
Visit Shira’s website, bestincorporatehealth.com
Shira’s education and experience includes:
- Director of International Relations, Cancer Exercise Training Institute Master Trainer
- BSc Psychology & Chemistry McMaster University
- Cancer Exercise Specialist
- Holistic Nutrition, Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Total of 18 exercise designations
- Addiction Recovery Counsellor: U of Toronto Medical School & CAMH
- Subject Matter Expert, American Council Exercise (ACE)
- Radio talk show host, featured on a number of other Radio shows as a health coach & cancer exercise specialist