Breath as Medicine For Aging & Active Adults
6-Week Webinar Series
Discover applying “breath as medicine”. Breathing rates and patterns influence our biomechanics, physiology, biochemistry and psychological states of being.
Learn the art, science and application of breathwork strategies to improve various areas of health and fitness. In this webinar series you will learn how to link proper breathing with movement patterns as well as to improve exercise performance. You’ll also learn how to use breathwork for coaching in health paradigms.
Live Webinar Series, Every Thursday, 10:00-11:00am PST from March 19-April 23
If you are unable to watch any of the presentations live: you’ll receive a recording within 24 hours of the live broadcast.
- WEEK 1, March 19 | The Nose Knows: Breath AS Medicine In Health & Exercise. The live broadcast for week 1 has passed. You will receive a recording.
- WEEK 2, March 26 | The Heart Of The Matter: Breath AS Medicine In Heart Health. The live broadcast for week 2 has passed. You will receive a recording.
- WEEK 3, April 2 | Exercise Neuroplasticity: Breath AS Medicine For Behavior Change
- WEEK 4, April 9 | Are You In Recovery: Breath AS Medicine For Active, Sleep & Rest Recovery
- WEEK 5, April 16 | Breath AS Medicine In Warm-Ups & Cool-Downs
- WEEK 6, April 23 | Weight Loss Happens On The Exhale: Breath AS Medicine In Weight Loss Programming
Continuing Education Credits: Each webinar is approved for 1 credit from the National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching (NBC-HWC). A quiz link will be provided with the recording. Students must score 80% or higher on the quizzes to qualify for credit.