Free Course Launch Webinar | Respiratory Disease Fitness Specialist
Join course author CarolAnn for this free webinar presentation to learn about her forthcoming MedFit Classroom specialization course, Respiratory Disease Fitness Specialist.
During the webinar, the CarolAnn will:
- Provide an overview of the course
- Discuss the benefits of advancing your education and completing this course
- Answer questions from live attendees
- BONUS! All registrants of this launch webinar will receive limited time discount of 50% off the course
This webinar was presented live on Thursday, April 27. Any offers or discounts mentioned during the webinar may no longer be active.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Full Course Details and Purchase: medfitclassroom.org/product/respiratory-disease-fitness-specialist-online-course/
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), hundreds of millions of people suffer every day from chronic respiratory diseases. Currently, 235 million people have asthma, 64 million people have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) while millions have allergic rhinitis and other often-underdiagnosed chronic respiratory diseases.
Respiratory diseases do not discriminate and affect people of every race, sex, and age. Some of your clients may suffer from a respiratory disease and you may be an important source of relief. Fitness professionals can effectively work with those who have a respiratory disease providing them with a better quality of life through movement. You as their health and fitness coach can provide a positive experience to facilitate an effective path to better health and wellness.
In this course, you will learn:
- Fundamental information on respiratory anatomy and physiology, types of respiratory diseases, causes of respiratory diseases, signs and symptoms of respiratory diseases, and traditional treatment for respiratory diseases.
- The impact of Covid19 and the effects of exercise.
- Techniques on prevention along with management of respiratory diseases through exercise.
- How to design and prescribe a proper exercise program including basic nutrition to improve the quality of life for your clients with respiratory disease. With progression tracking, your clients can experience a gradual and pleasant growth in their health and fitness status.
- The science of healthy breathing, offering different breathing techniques that provide the client with many health benefits.
- Marketing and networking strategies on growing your business and brand as a Respiratory Disease Fitness Specialist.
ABOUT THE COURSE AUTHOR
Known as the trainers’ trainer, CarolAnn has become one of the country’s leading fitness educators, authors, and national presenters. Combining a Master’s degree in Exercise Science/Health Promotion with several fitness certifications and memberships such as FiTOUR, ACSM, ACE, AFAA, and LMI, she has been actively involved in the fitness industry for over 25 years.
She has executed her leadership and business skills within her career through various positions such as Wellness/Fitness Coordinator, General Manager, and Studio Owner. She specializes in teaching functional movement, pilates, yoga, TRX, HIIT, weight management, and behavior modification. She is the creator and star of The Steel Physique Fitness on Demand series. She is a freelance health & fitness expert content provider for various companies and organizations such as eHOW.com and LiveStrong.com. She is currently the Founder and Director of Education for Chiseled Faith, a Faith Based Health and Fitness Program for churches.