Working with Clients with Diabetes or Prediabetes
Level 3: Advanced/Expert
This course is sold off-site by Fitness Learning Systems (FLS).
Please use the promotional code MFEF20 to receive 20% off the full retail price of $149.00. This offer is valid until December 31, 2019.
Author: Dr. Sheri Colberg, Ph.D., FACSM
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Master the basics about gestational diabetes, as well as specific concerns related to working with female clients.
- Learn more about the effects of insulin on exercise, food and caffeine.
- Be able to help clients with diabetes troubleshoot their performance and optimize their exercise training.
- Fully understand the best technology and apps to use for clients with diabetes and prediabetes.
- Course Text (Download PDF)
- 7 online videos
- 50 Question Multiple Choice Online Exam (75% or better required to pass exam)
Prerequisites: Working with Clients with Diabetes or Prediabetes Level 1 and Level 2.
|6.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|6.0||American Fitness Professional Association (AFPA)|
|6.0||Aquatic Exercise Association (AEA)|
|0.6||Aquatic Therapy & Rehabilitation Institute (ATRI)|
|6.0||International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)|
|3.0||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|6.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
|6.0||Sara’s City Workout (SCW)|