Using the Digital Space to Grow Your Health Based Business or Practice
This webinar was live broadcast on May 21, 2019. You are purchasing a recording. You have 30 days from purchase date to download.
Presented by Daffnee Cohen
How can you utilize digital marketing to grow your health, wellness or fitness business? Join digital marketing expert Daffnee Cohen for this webinar Q&A discussion. The conversation will include…
- Basics and intro to digital marketing
- Why is digital marketing different for the health space and how does it affect you?
- Getting started – best practices without being overwhelmed
- Generating revenue – How can you?
- Longevity of your presence – How does starting on your digital presence today benefit your business down the road?
- Highlights and takeaways – What can you start doing today to make a difference and help your business?
THIS WEBINAR IS FREE FOR MedFit Network (MFN) professional members. Active MFN members should CLICK HERE & log in to your MFN account; instructions for accessing webinar recordings are available on your MFN account dashboard.
If you’re not yet an MFN member and would like to learn more about membership and its benefits (including free access to MedFit Classroom webinars), click here
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Daffnee Cohen is a business owner and Floridian. She graduated from Stetson University with a degree in Sociology and started her digital marketing practice a week before graduating from college. Over the years, she has worked hard to grow her practice, specializing in integrative and functional medicine marketing. Her clients include, but are not limited to, doctors, chiropractors, nutritionists, activists, medical products, clinics and more.
In addition to running her marketing practice, Daffnee Crossfits 5 days a week, teaches Zumba 4-5 times a week, spends lots of time with her fiancé and 2 rescue dogs, and enjoys writing about entrepreneurship, self-improvement, millenials and how to be a happy and successful young person in the world today. She speaks often to colleges and universities and is working on her first book, a framework for young people today.
Visit her website, daffneecohen.com