MedFit at IHRSA: Pre-Conference Track, Tuesday, October 12
Pre-Conference Track at IHRSA 2021
Medical Fitness: Adding New Services & Programs to Your Business or Club
Join MedFit at IHRSA 2021 to learn about essential continuing education your club will need to integrate medical fitness services into your business.
Tuesday, October 12
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas, TX
- Early Bird Rate of $149 available until August 15. Regular price is $199. You save $50 by registering early!
- Approved for 10 MedFit CECs, for maintaining MedFit specializations
- Pending CEU approval by ACE, AFAA, ISSA, NASM and NSCA;
- Registrants of the MedFit pre-conference track will be granted complimentary access to the IHRSA Trade Show.
- BONUS! All attendees of this pre-conference track will receive a 50% discount on MedFit Classroom specialist courses! (Discount will be available 2 weeks post-event).
Why Medical Fitness?
There are millions of “unwell” potential clients — those with medical conditions or chronic disease — seeking specialized personal trainers; trainers who understand their condition and can create programming to improve the quality of their life.
Why add medical fitness services?
- Your gym or health club will be on the front line of healthcare by aiding in the management and prevention of medical conditions and chronic disease.
- Your business will be positioned as an essential part of the healthcare continuum.
- You’ll be expanding your offerings and scope of practice to target the largest, fastest-growing demographic.
- You’ll gain credibility and network with other healthcare providers.
- You’ll increase income by expanding service offerings.
Schedule of Sessions | Tuesday, October 12
Visit event page for full schedule, medfitclassroom.org/medfit-at-ihrsa
- 8:00am: A New Era Begins and You Can Lead It
- 9:10am: Adding Pre & Post Joint Replacement Fitness Services to Your Business with
- 10:10am: Expand Your Membership Base & Clients By Meeting the Needs of People with Obesity
- 11:10am: The New “Special Population”: The Role of Group Fitness in Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- 12:30pm: Bridge the Gap! How Clubs and Fitness Professionals Can Better Serve the Arthritic Client
- 1:30pm: Women In Menopause: Is Your Business or Club Ready to Serve Them?
- 2:30pm: Revenue Rescue: You Don’t Have to Lose Your Members & Clients to Injuries
- 3:30pm: Creating Fitness & Lifestyle Services and Programs for those 65+
- 4:30pm: Being Part of the Healthcare Continuum: Working With Stroke Survivors