Longevity Wellness Specialist
This course is sold off-site by GMP Fitness
Grow Your Business: Become A Specialist
Today everyone is seeking anti-aging therapies to slow and/or reverse human aging. Individuals want to feel rejuvenated and renewed. Learn the biological processes involved in aging and the longevity research that will help your clients lead a healthy and productive life. The course provides a wealth of information for clients of all ages — especially Baby Boomers that need your training experience, knowledge and expertise.
MedFit Network members receive 10% off this certification.
Use code gmpmc10 at check-out on the partner site
The course is approved for up to 17 credit hours. See this partner’s website for more details.
- Describe exercise and its relation to disease.
- Review human physiology and endocrinology.
- Examine theories on aging, secrets of the immortals, suggestions regarding the benefits of hormone replacement.
- Define age-related systems in the body and the benefits of properly maintaining them to slow or reverse the aging process.
- Explain emerging environmental hazards and detoxification basics.
- List cutting-edge anti-aging nutrients, vitamins, co-vitamins and cofactors.
- Assess stress levels as well as biological versus chronological age.
- State diet, exercise and lifestyle changes to improve longevity.
- Define exercise prescription and guidelines for older adults.
- Recognize good versus poor posture and its effects on aging.
- Apply exercise recommendations for older individuals.