Knee Injury Prevention Specialist
This course is sold off-site by GMP Fitness
Grow Your Business: Become A Specialist
Knee flexibility and strength are crucial to avoiding and relieving knee pain. This step-by-step course prepares you to train your clients for more efficient movement. The course provides new training techniques as a prerequisite to general knee strengthening and the surrounding musculature for rehab patients, athletes and other fitness enthusiasts.
MedFit Network members receive 10% off this certification.
Use code gmpmc10 at check-out on the partner site
The course is approved for up to 11 credit hours. See this partner’s website for more details.
- List 20 ways to be good to your knees.
- Define common sports that hurt your knees.
- Review human knee anatomy knowledge.
- Name common knee pain risk factors.
- Recognize diagnostic knee tests.
- List ligament, tendon and meniscus causes.
- Describe bursitis, tendinitis and overuse injury.
- Review knee pain in children and adults.
- Recognize when to refer clients to physicians.
- Apply suitable cues to exercise techniques.
- Demonstrate stability ball and resistance band exercises.
- Create exercise programs that contain safe knee exercises.