Carpal Tunnel Exercise Specialist
This course is sold off-site by GMP Fitness
Grow Your Business: Become A Specialist
This step-by-step course gives knowledge, answers and effective ways to minimize stress to the hands and wrists, as well as preventative exercises to help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a common condition of the wrist and hand that effects factory workers, musicians, artisans, secretaries, bodybuilders, typists and others. Discover why the source of pain can be as far away as your neck and that surgery is not necessary.
MedFit Network members receive 10% off this certification.
Use code gmpmc10 at check-out on the partner site
The course is approved for up to 5 credit hours. See this partner’s website for more details.
- Define carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Examine the anatomy of the carpal tunnel.
- Identify 15 carpal tunnel syndrome quick facts.
- Identify five traumatic and 8 non-traumatic causes of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Identify 10 symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Define six carpal tunnel syndrome ergonomic solutions.
- Discuss carpal tunnel syndrome prevention strategies.
- Define the scalene muscles and how it affects carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Demonstrate exercises to help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Explain lifestyle and home remedy options for carpal tunnel syndrome.