Behavior Change in Exercise
This course is sold off-site by PTA Global
The PTA Global BCE Credential will allow trainers to communicate, connect, and train effectively with every client. Showing how to create outcome-driven motivational interviewing sessions combined with neuro- and exercise science tools, the BCE Credential will allow a trainer to promote behavior change in their clients.
MedFit Network members receive 50% off the price of this credential course.
Use code MFNPTAG50 on the PTA Global website during checkout.
Course topics include:
- Behavior Change & Motivational Interviewing
- Building a Business
- Posture & Movement
- Program Design: Goals
- Program Design: Components
- Program Design: Development
- Group Training
- Business Solutions
- Up to 20 CECs from PTA Global, ACE, NASM, and AFAA.
- Video: 20 hours of online interactive video – video and Power Point.
- Downloadable forms for interviewing and program design.
- Text: downloadable PDF documents for each section.
- Exercise Videos: 250 exercise videos specific to the content.
- Program Design Tool (PDT): Access to hundreds of pre-made programs for all goals, styles, and levels of clients.
- Unlimited access to online education.Online access to the final exam.