Back Injury Prevention Specialist
This course is sold off-site by GMP Fitness
Grow Your Business: Become A Specialist
This step-by-step course prepares you to implement a safe and integrated back exercise program for more efficient movement. Get new stabilization training techniques as a prerequisite to the general strengthening of the back and the surrounding musculature for rehab patients, athletes and other fitness enthusiasts.
MedFit Network members receive 10% off this certification.
The course is approved for up to 11 credit hours. See this partner’s website for more details.
- Amplify knowledge on human back anatomy.
- List 10 back pain risk factors.
- List 10 back medical alternatives.
- Identify correct standing, sitting and lying down postures.
- Recognize diagnostic back tests.
- Identify 10 lifestyle and prevention strategies.
- Define pathologies responsible for a back injury
- Expand myofascial back pain and lumbar disorder knowledge.
- Recognize when to refer clients to physicians.
- Apply suitable cues to exercise techniques.
- Demonstrate dynamic core exercises.
- Apply programs that contain safe back exercises.
- Demonstrate body weight and ball back exercises.